Beer Tasting SLO
A wide variety of craft breweries call the Central Coast home. Traveling to San Luis Obispo is quite the delight if you enjoy a tall glass of hoppy brew. With tons of activities including exclusive brewery tours, beer festivals, special craft beer releases, food and beer pairings, tap takeovers and more, you get to choose how to celebrate the craft breweries in San Luis Obispo.
Planning Your San Luis Obispo Brewery Experience
With an abundance of local breweries to choose from, it’s time to start planning your personal craft beer tour throughout San Luis Obispo. You can visit large, nationally distributed breweries like Firestone Walker Brewing Company or small batch production like Bristols Cider. Local brewery shuttles are available such as the Hop On Beer Tour San Luis Obispo, which offer private tours and transportation to local breweries.
Breweries Near San Luis Obispo
- Bang The Drum Brewery – San Luis Obispo
- BarrelHouse Brewing Co. – Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo
- Bristols Cider – Atascadero
- Cambria Beer Company – Cambria
- Central Coast Brewing – San Luis Obispo
- Dunbar Brewing – Santa Margarita
- Figueroa Mountain Brewing Co. – Arroyo Grande and Santa Maria
- Firestone Walker Brewing Company – Paso Robles
- Libertine Brewing – San Luis Obispo and Morro Bay
- ManRock Brewing Company – Grover Beach
- Metro Brewing Company – San Luis Obispo
- Molly Pitcher Brewing Company – Atascadero
- Pismo Brewing Company – Pismo Beach
- SLO Brew – San Luis Obispo
- Tap It Brewing Co – San Luis Obispo
SLO Beer Fests
Although the California Festival of Beers (otherwise known as SLO Beer Fest) is well-known by many locals, San Luis Obispo is also home to many other beer festivals. Plan your beer tasting SLO vacation around one of the beer events listed below.